Family Center Farm & Home Gives Back
Family Center Farm & Home Stores are locally owned by the Mills family, and our entire organization is committed to supporting the communities we serve. It’s our pleasure and our mission to not just sell to our communities, but to support and partner with our communities and the great organizations supporting them.
- Preference is given to projects related to education and humanitarian outreach programs in the communities near our stores (Butler, Harrisonville, Ozark, Paola, Rolla, and St. Joseph).
- We also enjoy assisting local organizations such as animal shelters, FFA and 4H- just to name a few.
- We generally do not approve contributions directly to individuals, benefits, for-profit organizations, or programs in communities we don't serve.
Guidelines and Expectations
- We receive thousands of requests every year, and although there are many important causes, we cannot honor every request.
- Immediate responses will not be provided by telephone or in-person in our stores.
- Requests must be made at least 30 days prior to the event. Advance notice is appreciated.
- Requests will be reviewed internally and, if approved, FC Farm and Home will contact you directly.
- Please do NOT contact stores for updates or requests. They do not have access to request status and cannot make determinations regarding donations.